The Office of Advanced Engineering Education (OAEE) holds an on-campus open house once a year. It is an an informal event dedicated to helping you learn more about our degree programs, admissions requirements, and current student experiences. Our next Open House is December 3, 2019 in Clark Hall.
- Considering post-graduate career opportunities in engineering?
- Thinking about graduate school?
- Not sure about graduate research and producing a thesis?
- Conflicted about next steps?
DID YOU KNOW...
- The A. James Clark School of Engineering, through the Office of Advanced Education Engineering (OAEE), offers Professional Graduate Engineering Programs in 19 areas of engineering?
- Our programs are specifically designed for working engineers and technical professionals?
- We do not require the GRE for admission, and you don't need to write a thesis to graduate?
- We offer Master of Engineering (M. Eng.) and Graduate Certificate in Engineering (GCEN) degrees?
- In addition to full-time, you can pursue your graduate degree at Maryland as a part-time student?
- We offer both online and on-campus classes, and you can choose the mode(s) of delivery to fit your needs, depending on your program?
Join our staff and current students for this informal, interactive event geared towards local prospective students. We welcome your questions and look forward to meeting you!
Important Parking Information:
Visitors are welcome to park in lots 9b,11b or XX1, which are FREE after 4 p.m. The lots are about a 5-minute walk from Clark Hall.
CLICK HERE for a campus parking map. For your reference, Clark Hall is building 429 on the map.
CLICK HERE for directions to the University of Maryland, College Park.