All students are expected to complete a preliminary course plan for their intended degree program (10-course for MEng or 4-course for GCEN) with the Senior Academic Advisor by the end of their first semester of study. The Degree Planning Sheet lists the core and technical elective requirements for each program, and all courses that are pre-approved for that program.
- Alternative technical electives must be approved by the Senior Academic Advisor.
- Course Permissions and Course Prerequisites are listed in the Testudo Schedule of Classes.
- Students may also consult their Faculty Content Advisor concerning questions about individual course content or questions about their field of study.
Students should schedule an appointment to complete their preliminary degree plan during their first semester with the Senior Academic Advisor. Students are expected to update their Senior Academic Advisor if any changes are made to their approved plan to ensure courses will count toward their intended degree program.
Download Degree Planning Sheets:
- Additive Manufacturing
- Chemical & Biomolecular
- Civil & Environmental
- Electrical & Computer (Computer Engineering)
- Electrical & Computer (Communications & Signal Processing)
- Fire Protection (online)
- Fire Protection (on campus)
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechanical (General Mechanical)
- Mechanical (Energy & The Environment)
- Project Management
- Sustainable Energy
- Systems Engineering
- Transportation Systems