Learn the correct section code for your program and registration preferences (for course registration purposes):
- Description: Course sections are held in-person on the College Park campus
- 0101 or 0201 (CP01 during Summer Sessions)
- Description: Course sections are held fully online in an asynchronous fashion. Students watch the lectures at their convenience each week.
- Bioengineering: BI01
- Cybersecurity: CY01
- Energetic Concepts Online: PE01
- Fire Protection Engineering Online: EF01
- Project Management Online: PM01
- Reliability Engineering Online: ER01
- Transportation Systems Online: TS01
- Other Online: DE01
- Description: Course sections are held at various locations throughout the State of Maryland. Delivery is synchronous and via videoteleconference.
- University Center of Northeastern Maryland: HT01
- The Universities at Shady Grove: SG01
- Southern Maryland Higher Education Center: SM01
- NavAir NAWCAD Cohort Location in non-Southern Maryland locations Only: FL01
- TV01: This is primarily used for Aerospace-related courses are is distance learning.
- RE01: This is a course section for MS/Ph.D. students and is NOT an appropriate selection for M.Eng/GCEN students.
- Students on an F1 visa are:
- not permitted to register in Remote Site sections (listed above) as these are at off-campus locations elsewhere in Maryland.
- permitted to enroll in ONE online course per semester towards the full-time registration requirement.
- Please note that Tuition and Fees differ depending on whether you are enrolling in your course(s) on-campus, at a remote site, or fully online. Please click here for more information.