Civil & Environmental
For more information contact:
Full admission as a degree seeking student requires the following prerequisites:
- A bachelor's degree, GPA of 3.0 or better, in engineering; preferably Civil and Environmental, however other engineering degrees may be considered, from an accredited institution.
- Courses in mathematics (Calculus I, II, III, & Differential Equations).
- Specific prerequisite requirements for specialization:
- Further admissions requirements.
- Completed applications are reviewed and considered for admission on a case-by-case basis.