The Office of Advanced Engineering Education (OAEE) invites you to our Graduate Engineering Open House.
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
6:00-7:30 p.m. | Presentation at 6:30 p.m.
Kim Engineering Building - Rotunda
8228 Campus Drive, College Park, MD 20742
Refreshments will be served.
- Considering post-graduate career opportunities in engineering?
- Thinking about graduate school?
- Not sure about graduate research and producing a thesis?
- Conflicted about next steps?
Did you know...
- The A. James Clark School of Engineering, through the Office of Advanced Education Engineering (OAEE), offers Professional Graduate Engineering Programs in 21 areas of engineering?
- Our programs are specifically designed for working engineers and technical professionals?
- We do not require the GRE for admission, and you don't need to write a thesis to graduate?
- We offer Master of Engineering (M. Eng.) and Graduate Certificate in Engineering (GCEN) degrees?
- In addition to full-time, you can pursue your graduate degree at Maryland as a part-time student?
- We offer both online and on-campus classes, and you can choose the mode(s) of delivery to fit your needs, depending on your program?
Join our staff, advisors and current students for a Graduate Engineering Open House - an informal event dedicated to helping you learn more about our degree programs, admissions requirements, and current student experiences. We welcome your questions and look forward to meeting you!
Important Parking Information:
Visitors are welcome to park in the following parking lots, which are FREE after 4 p.m., unless otherwise noted:
- The Regents Drive Garage is located at Regents and Stadium Drives. Visitor parking is located on the roof, and the Kim Engineering Building is about a 5-minute walk down Stadium Drive.
- Any lot beginning with the number 1 (1b, 1d, etc.). These lots are about a 5-10 minute walk from the Kim Engineering Building. Please allow yourself extra time.
- Lots C1 and C2, which are a part of the Visitors Center. These lots are about a 5 minute walk from the Kim Engineering Building.
- Paint Branch Visitors Lot. This lot will charge $3/hr, but is directly across from the Kim Engineering Building.
CLICK HERE for a campus parking map.
We hope to see you there!